Additional Legal Services Our Attorneys Offer
Comprehensive counsel for clients in West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky
As part of our commitment to creating long-term relationships with our clients in West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky, Pullin, Fowler, Flanagan, Brown & Poe strives to provide a wide range of legal services to businesses throughout the area. In this way, we can assure that our clients have access to attorneys they trust regardless of what legal need may arise.
Our secondary practice areas
In addition to our primary areas of practice, our attorneys can help your business with the following areas of law:
- Civil rights — Pullin, Fowler, Flanagan, Brown & Poe defends municipalities and other government entities throughout West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky in Section 1983 actions and other civil rights claims.
- Education law — Our attorneys provide counsel to school districts and school boards regarding various education law issues, including student constitutional rights, IDEA compliance and state and local education laws.
- Employment law — We represent both public and private sector employers in any employment law matter, including discrimination and harassment cases and wage and hour claims.
- Labor law — Our attorneys represent public and private sector employers during collective bargaining and offer counsel regarding labor relations issues. We also represent employers in labor law issues before state and federal courts and administrative boards.
- Legal malpractice — We represent attorneys and their insurers in complex legal malpractice cases. We understand the unique nature of these cases and build our strategy accordingly.
- Local government — Our lawyers serve as general and special counsel to various local government boards and authorities throughout West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky. We counsel clients about municipal law, procurement and contracts, public sector employment law and related issues.
- Medical malpractice — We help doctors, hospitals, medical facilities and their respective insurers resolve or litigate medical malpractice claims.
- Premises liability — Our attorneys help property owners, tenants and their insurers evaluate and litigate premises liability and slip and fall injury cases. We aim to resolve these cases in a cost-efficient manner while aggressively resisting ill-founded or inflated claims.
- Products liability — Our litigation defense can be invaluable to manufacturers fighting products liability claims stemming from defective design, flaws in material or workmanship and failure to warn.
Pullin, Fowler, Flanagan, Brown & Poe meets the diverse legal needs of our clients
Pullin, Fowler, Flanagan, Brown & Poe attorneys provide a broad range of legal services to clients throughout West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky. Call us at 304-344-0100 or contact us online to begin a relationship with a law firm that is nationally recognized for experience and quality while remaining dedicated to its community and employees.