Corporate and Business Law Attorneys in West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky
Providing cost-effective legal services to businesses of all types
Routine compliance, dispute resolution and other legal issues are a part of nearly every type and size of business. And if these issues are not properly managed, they can consume a great deal of your companyâs time and money. Business owners throughout West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky need a reliable source of counsel when these issues arise. Otherwise, they must resort to guesswork â leading to delays, accumulating expenses and, in some cases, irreparable damage to their businesses. Pullin, Fowler, Flanagan, Brown & Poe understands the challenges companies face, and our business attorneys strive to become fully acquainted with our clientsâ operations so we can provide better and more personalized corporate law services. Because of this philosophy, we are able to build long-term relationships with our business law clients and continue to serve them for years to come.
Law offices in Charleston, WV providing comprehensive business services
Our comprehensive business and corporate law firmâs dedicated attorneys serve the diverse legal needs of business clients from Frankfort, KY to Dayton, OH.
- Alternative dispute resolution â Our attorneys effectively use alternative dispute resolution methods, such as arbitration and mediation, to reach cost-effective solutions to commercial disputes.
- Auto dealerships â Pullin, Fowler, Flanagan, Brown & Poe is nationally recognized for our work with auto dealerships throughout West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky. Our attorneys understand the unique business issues these businesses face and provide legal services tailored to their needs.
- Contracts â Our experienced West Virginia lawyers assist clients with the various business law issues surrounding contracts, including review, drafting, negotiation and dispute resolution.
- Commercial lending â Pullin, Fowler, Flanagan, Brown & Poe advises lenders throughout West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky regarding the regulatory and legal issues surrounding commercial lending. We also advise business law clients seeking financing for their companies.
- Commercial liability â Our attorneys offer risk avoidance advice and defense against employment law claims, breach of contract suits, general negligence liability, fraud, trademark issues and most other sources of commercial liability.
- Regulatory compliance â The lawyers at our firm help business law clients maintain regulatory compliance,Â and we provide effective representation during administrative proceedings.
- Shareholder agreements â Our corporate lawyers draft and review shareholder agreements for corporations throughout West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky and help business clients resolve shareholder disputes when they occur.
- Broker/dealer â Our lawyers assist securities brokers and dealers of all types in addressing disputes with clients and understanding the various regulations that apply to their specific industries.
Pullin, Fowler, Flanagan, Brown & Poe helps businesses confront their legal issues
The skilled attorneys at Pullin, Fowler, Flanagan, Brown & Poe serve as trusted advisors and principled advocates for businesses throughout West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky. Call us at 304-344-0100 or contact us online to begin a relationship with a law firm that is nationally recognized for experience and quality while remaining dedicated to its community and employees.