Nathan was born and raised in Pasadena, MD, near Baltimore. He attended Frostburg State University for undergrad, double majoring in French and Philosophy before graduating Cum Laude in 2009. Between undergraduate studies and law school, he worked for Games Workshop, the largest worldwide distributor of miniature models, and for two years managed several stores across the state of Maryland. Eventually, the desire to study law beckoned Nathan to make a career change and his love of the mountains from his undergraduate years steered him in the direction of the West Virginia University College of Law.
In addition to his legal education, Nathan was a member and Senior Notes Editor of the West Virginia Law Review, became versed in criminal and general civil law as an intern with Warnken, LLC in Baltimore, and gained experience in court with his internship with the Fayette County public defender. He graduated in 2014 and immediately began a clerkship with Judge Irons of Monroe County, furthering his courtroom experiences and application of the law.
Nathan currently resides with his wife and two dogs in Morgantown, WV.
Current Employment Position(s):
Areas of Practice:
- Premise Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Deliberate Intent Litigation
- Municipal/County/State Governmental Liability
- West Virginia, 2014
- Maryland, 2015
- West Virginia University College of Law, 2014
- Frostburg State University, 2009
Cum Laude, B.A. in French and Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Maryland Bar Association
- S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia
- S. District Court Northern District of West Virginia
Past Employment Positions:
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Judge Robert A. Irons, Monroe County, WV
- Manager for Games Workshop, Maryland 2009-2011