Keith C. Gamble
2414 Cranberry Square
Morgantown, West Virginia 26508
|Position||Areas of Practice||Education|
Keith Christopher Gamble was born on April 28, 1971 and raised in Morgantown, West Virginia. He attended Morgantown High School and then West Virginia University. In 1994, he graduated Cum Laude with a B.A. in English and Political Science. He then attended, and obtained his Masters in Public Administration from West Virginia University in 1996. As part of his masters program, Keith was chosen for the Department Assistantship for M.A. Research Methods. Mr. Gamble was also selected to participate in the West Virginia Governor’s Internship Program in the summer of 1996, wherein he assisted in the administration and installation of a local and area wide computer network for the non-profit Logan General Hospital.
In the fall of 1996, Mr. Gamble attended Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania where he earned his J.D. in 1999. While in attendance at Widener, Mr. Gamble participated as a member, and 1999 Clinic Leader, for the Widener University School of Law civil law clinic. His participation with the law clinic exposed him to the defense and assistance of indigent clients with workers’ compensation claims, bankruptcy, and divorce matters. Academically speaking, Keith was a leading member of the Trial Advocacy Honor Society, wherein he participated in numerous trial and client related competitions.
Mr. Gamble and his trial partner, now U.S. Congressman, Patrick J. Murphy were the winners of the Hugh Pierce Civil Trial Advocacy Competition in the fall of 1999. As a capstone to his degree, in 1999 Gamble was honored with the “Dean’s Most Promising Civil Litigator” award by the faculty and student body.
Following his admission to the West Virginia State Bar that fall, Mr. Gamble began work with the Kanawha County Prosecutor’s Office. During his time with Kanawha County, Mr. Gamble prosecuted cases in juvenile, magistrate, and circuit court. As an assistant prosecutor, Mr. Gamble gained vast courtroom and jury trial experience, including the successful prosecution of four capital murder cases and numerous other felony jury trials. As a felony prosecutor, Gamble was primarily assigned to the prosecution of cases before the Honorable Judge Irene C. Berger, and now retired Judge Herman Canady.
In April of 2003, Keith Gamble began practicing with Pullin, Fowler, and Flanagan, PLLC, primarily focusing on the litigation of civil matters. In January of 2006, Mr. Gamble joined the ranks of the firm’s membership.
Mr. Gamble’s experience covers the defense of flood, trucking, construction, employment, products liability, municipal and personal injury matters for various clients.
He is admitted in practice before the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, the United States District Court in both the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia and the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
In September of 2004, Mr. Gamble transferred to the newly opened Morgantown, West Virginia office of Pullin, Fowler, and Flanagan, PLLC.
Mr. Gamble resides in Morgantown with his wife Tracy.
- AV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- On behalf of the Monongalia County Bar Association
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Criminal Defense
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury Auto Accidents
- Personal Injury Slip and Fall
- Civil Rights and Law Enforcement
- Municipalities, Towns and Cities
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- West Virginia, 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia, 1999
- U.S. District Court Northern District of West Virginia, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2005
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 1999
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia, May, 1996
Masters of Public Administration
Honors: Cum Laude
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia, 1994
Honors: Cum Laude
Major: Political Science
- Engle Martin
- Swiss Re
- Zurich North America
- Current Legal Issues in Primary and Secondary Education: Bullying, Social Networking Websites, and Electronic Communiations, Pendelton County Schools, 2012 – Present
- Current Legal Issues in Education: Bullying, Social Networking Websites & Electronic Communications, Monongalia County Board of Education – Principals Meeting, 2011 – Present
- Liability Preparedness and Legal Update for WV Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors – Seminar, West Virginia Law Enforcement, July 11, 2011 – Present
- Firearms Instructors Liability Preparedness and Legal Update Seminar, West Virginia Law Enforcement, 2010 – Present
- Issues in Public Records Seminar, NBI Seminars, 2010 – Present
- Wage and Hour Issues, West Virginia Rural Water Association, 2010 – Present
- Summer Conference, Stonewall, WV, West Virginia Association of School Administrators, 2009 – Present
- Special Conservation Officer Training, West Virginia DNR, 2009 – Present
- Winter Conference, West Virginia Association of School Administrators, 2008 – Present
- Cyber Bullying and Mandatory Reporting, Monongalia County Schools, 2008 – Present
- Using PowerPoint Presentations Effectively, PF&F In-house Seminar, 2006 – Present
- Analysis of Municipality Policies, Procedures, Incidents, Lawsuits and Immunity, 2005 – Present
- Analysis of the Governmental Tort Claim and Insurance Reform Act; Sponsor: AIG Claim Services, Inc., 2004 – Present
- Hugh Pierce Trial Advocacy Competition Winner, 1999
- Dean’s Most Promising Civil Litigator, 1999
- West Virginia Rising Star Personal Injury Defense: General, 2008
- Virginia Super Lawyers and Rising Star 2008
- West Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star Personal Injury Defense, 2008-present
- WV Super Lawyer, 2011
- West Virginia Defense Trial Counsel
- Monongalia County Bar Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute
Past Employment Positions:
- Kanawha County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, Charleston, West Virgina, Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, 1999 – 2003
- Meyers, Desfor, Saltzgiver, & Boyle, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Law Clerk, 1998 – 1999
- Harrisburg Civil Law Clinic, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Clinic Leader and Certified Legal Intern, 1998 – 1999
- Goldberg, Persky, Jennings & White, P.C., Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Law Clerk, 1998
April 28, 1971, Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America